Financial Forms 

If you have any questions about these MRES PTA forms please contact our PTA treasurer Laura Parker.


Expense Reimbursement Form — Use this form to get reimbursed for an approved PTA expense, request petty cash for a PTA event, or to request that a vendor gets paid or a budget transfer for approved PTA expenses such as scholarships to selected enrichment programs.


Cash Receipt Submittal Form —  Use this form to submit checks or cash of any sort for deposit into the PTA bank account.  In the case where you are submitting cash from an event, make special care to itemize the currency.